Friday, March 5, 2010

No Title #3

A young couple is sitting at a nice restaurant. The boy is planning on proposing after dinner. He is very nervous and it doesn’t help that the waiter has just spilt his water on him.

Elizabeth: lollerz. I cant bl33v the w8ter nocked yur water on u.
Greg:  =/ I just wish it didnt look lik I wet maself.
Elizabeth: LOL! Hes such a n00b.
Greg: im going to the bathroom 2 see if i can dry off. BRB
Elizabeth: kk

(He walks away, returning a few minutes later)

Greg: Sombody brok the towl dispenser.
Elizabeth: Hax!
Greg: w00t. the f00d is finally here.
Elizabeth: w00t!
Greg: short ribs ftw.
Elizabeth: lol Napkins ftw. I no how y r with ribs.
Greg: stfu
Elizabeth: JK babe so wats teh suprise
Greg: resend
Elizabeth: wats teh suprise U havent takn me here n months
Greg: u’ll c.
Elizabeth: hint
Greg: profeser plum
Elizabeth: /glare  That doesnt help tis place is 2 purple alredy
Greg: 2bad. w8 til desrt
Elizabeth: /doom fin
Greg: lqtm howz teh samon
Elizabeth: roxerz
Greg: /p0k ch33r up j00l b glad u w8td
Elizabeth: k
Greg: =/
Elizabeth: [getting up from the table with a sour look on her face] brb
Greg: liz!
Elizabeth. AFK1
Greg: fml

Elizabeth returns 10 minutes later

Greg: /dance?
Elizabeth: no u hate 2
Greg: but u luv it. /dance
Elizabeth [smiling]: /dance

They begin to dance and Elizabeth is surprised. Greg is much better than he used to be.
Elizabeth: hax
Greg: wat
Elizabeth: you r a n00b at dancin
Greg: plz i hav 1337 f337
Elizabeth: lol gift time
Greg: w8 I hav 2 say sumthin Liz b4 1 met u 1 thot 1 wz pr pwnge that 1 was as g00d as 1 c00d get. But u cam an raizd teh lvl cap 2 80 Liz w/out u im just a 1 armd n00b
Elizabeth: Greg ur so sw337
Greg: Liz will u m4rry me
Elizabeth: OMG!!1 YES GREG YES!1 U R0X0RZ M4H B0X0RZ I WiL 4B50LUT7LY M4RRY U
Greg [showing her the ring]: I had 2 farm for months 2 by this it was teh most 3pic ring 1 c00d find.
Elizabeth: I luv it but u no teh ring doesnt mater. I luv you.
Greg: I love you 2

No comments:

Post a Comment